Saturday, July 7

A Brief Update

Praise the Danish! Not only did I get my passport back today, but 40 dollars U.S.

Indeed Vienna has been a very lucky city for me in all regards; I've had the good fortune to find a friend named Lucas who is allowing me to sleep on his couch and who has been an overwhelmingly good host since we met in Stadtpark 7 hours ago. Lawn bowling, a free outdoor cinema, and a fabulous dinner of mushroom-pasta/salad/local wine have all made my time in Vienna so far quite magical. Below are some pictures that range from Melk to my arrival in Vienna and then later some from this night. Anyway, I'm going to bed and hope you're all quite well.
Cheers!
Ben.








3 comments:

  1. So glad you got your passport back! You should get one of those pouches that goes around your neck and tucks inside your shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all sounds delicious! Love the pictures - making me hungry - to travel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where are you Ben? I hope you'll share your stories. I love your writing and how you travel.

    ReplyDelete